Medium temperature self regulating heating cables CAMT & CAMT ++ consist of a semi-conductor plastic heating element that adjusts its linear heating power (W/m) according to the local temperature of the cable.
This intrinsic feature of the self regulating heating cables CAMT & CAMT ++ can avoid using (auto)-regulation systems in some cases.
The self regulating heating cables CAMT & CAMT ++ can be cut to length on the heat tracing site and are therefore installed very easily.
OUR RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
Self regulating heating cables CAMT for
- Prevent domestic hot water pipes systems 45/50/55°C from freezing.
Self regulating heating cables CAMT ++ for
- Prevent domestic hot water pipe systems 60/65°C from freezing
- Temperature maintenance of pipes & tanks up to 75°C
Thermal power output determined in compliance to standard EN 62.395
- Self regulating heating cables CAMT & CAMT ++ can be cut to length on heat tracing site
- Allow connecting branches with power supplied from a single point
- Semi-conductor plastic heating core that adjusts locally its heating power
- Good flexibilty enabling hydraulic parts tracing (valve, pump)
- Cables can be overlapped during implementation (self-regulating feature)
- Self regulating heating cables CAMT withstand 85°C power on / 125°C power off
- Self regulating heating cables CAMT ++ withstand 100°C power on / 150°C power off
The diffusion of heat generated by our self regulating heating cable varies and depends on where the cable is situated and the cables contat temperature.
Thermal power output determined by the manufacturer in compliance to standard EN62.395
Dissipation curves are theoretical and solely provided for information purposes
- Calibration: rated current * 2
- Use C or D curve circuit-breaker
- Possible peak current : 3 * rated current /300ms
- Compulsory residual-current circuit breaker : 30 mA
- Maximal length = approx 110 m